The garden expo



The Savannah Garden Expo is mine and Bobbie's fun day together each year we go and we shop ..lol ...This year was no exception we loaded her SUV with all kinds of goodies.We had everything from plants to a beautiful cast iron table.
There was lots of vendors Savannah's Secret Gardens booth was the largest and had so many plants you just wanted to buy one of everything .. but since they happen to be friends of mine and are so close to the house I get to shop with them often ..
Pete's herbs were missed !! they didn't do the show this year another herb farmer was there with lots of nice stuff and some heirloom tomatoes but I still missed Pete's ..
They started a farmers market section this year and the folks that do the Starland Farmers Market were there they are putting together a green market box program that you can sign up for the market is going to open April 26 so I will have to go check that out..
I had another great lunch a Southwest chicken wrap with a corn salsa on it ..tasty
Caraway Cafe catered the event this year all of the items on the menu looked yummy..
I will have to wonder over to the cafe the next time I'm in midtown at lunchtime.
We had a wonderful day but then just spending the day with Bobbie is always a good day add flowers and food and it becomes the perfect day ...

1 comment

  1. Cherry,

    That just sounds wonderful. I wish I had been there. Thanks for taking us along on your journey, and I love your new hanging basket.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email