Have you ever come to your blog and been at a complete loss for words. Have you ever just sat there and stared at the blank page hoping something would comes to mind. That your fingers would start moving and words would start pouring out. Well that is what I have been doing for weeks now.. I have gobs of pictures and projects to share but for the life of me I just can't seem to stay focused long enough to do it.
I was awarded the beautiful SUNSHINE AWARD by the lovely Miss
here is what Miss Julia wrote :
Cherry @ Cherry's in the Garden & More - As far as sunshine goes this blog is beaming with it!!
One of the cheeriest bloggers around, Cherry blogs from down south in Savannah. She offers a great mix of garden, house and life posts, her DIY home projects are so inspiring...
Y'all head over there now =)
Now wasn't that sweet .. Thank you so much Julia.
Julia's blog is beautiful and what an adorable name
Her photographs are some of the prettiest I have ever seen and she likes cherry blossoms... So ya know I love her...
The Sunshine Blog Award is a prize awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
- Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
- Answer the questions below.
- Pass on the award to 5 bloggers you like, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
so here we go with the Sunshine Award....
1. Favorite color - love them all but right now I am crushing on ~ pale yellows
2. Favorite Animal - kitty's ~ but then ya'll knew that..
3. Favorite Number - 13 ~ hubby's baseball jersey number before he was the hubby..
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink - ice tea with fresh mint
5. Facebook or Twitter - Facebook, there will never be enough hours in my day for Tweeting
6. My passion - right now it's all about tomatoes.. big, fat, homegrown juicy tomatoes
7. Getting or Giving Presents - keeping it real here I love getting ..lol
8. Favorite Pattern - I'm not big on patterns but always come back to calico's
9. Favorite Day of the Week - any of them spent at home.. I'm such a homebody these day's
10. Favorite Flower - I love them all but if I have to chose just one it's Confederate Jasmine
So in the spirit of Blog Awards I am going to send the love and gratitude on and nominate the following for the Sunshine Blog Award, each of these blogs and bloggers bring Sunshine into my life every time I visit .. I enjoy so many blogs that picking only 5 is like having to chose one flower... damn hard ..
Tootsie Time ~ I am in complete awe every time I stop by Miss Glenda's blog.. She is the woman I want to be when I grow up ...
Southern Meadows ~ Miss Karin is another Georgia garden blogger that I have recently found and I am enjoying visiting ....
A Hocking Hills Garden ~ What's not to love I start smiling when I see her bright beautiful header. Her garden is always blooming with something I want.. and I have to giggle I'm forever right clicking on her blog just so I get her message ~ STOP THIEF ..lol
Grandma Barbs This and That ~ I started following Barb back last summer and have enjoyed every second of it. Her barn pictures are wonderful. I don't get to see a lot of that around here so I really enjoy all that she shares .
Savannah Granny ~ Miss Ginger just makes me smile.. I can hear her voice as I read her wonderful post. I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Ginger this year and she is a grand southern lady .. She has already received the Sunshine Award, but I don't care... I want her know how much I appropriate all the sunshine she shares with each of us.
and One more ~
Miss Nell Jean of Secrets of a Seed Scatter ~ I love her blog, her humor and the fact that she makes me want to learn more about gardening. She has or will find the answer and dang if she doesn't remind me of my momma... Her love for gardening shines through in each and everyone of her post..
OK there you have it .. and may I add that I know some of you are award free blogs but I don't care I still love ya anyways....
There is so many others that bring sunshine into my life... I wish I could name them all but heck after this long post I'm not sure anyone is still with me any ways ..lol and I guess I wasn't at a loss for words after all..
also I would like to apologize for not visiting much lately or replying. I know it's what makes and breaks a blog but more then that it's just nice to see someone is really enjoying what you are doing.. I promise to do better because I very much enjoy visiting and seeing what each of you are up too..
Thank you so much.... There is not enough words or ways to say Thank you
so I'll just send a big hug to each of you, Cherry