Lost for words

Have you ever come to your blog and been at a complete loss for words. Have you ever just sat there and stared at the blank page hoping something would comes to mind. That your fingers would start moving and words would start pouring out. Well that is what I have been doing for weeks now.. I have gobs of pictures and projects to share but for the life of me I just can't seem to stay focused long enough to do it.
I was awarded the beautiful SUNSHINE AWARD by the lovely Miss


here is what Miss Julia wrote :
 Cherry @ Cherry's in the Garden & More - As far as sunshine goes this blog is beaming with it!!
One of the cheeriest bloggers around, Cherry blogs from down south in Savannah. She offers a great mix of garden, house and life posts, her DIY home projects are so inspiring...
Y'all head over there now =)
~~~
Now wasn't that sweet .. Thank you so much Julia. 
Julia's blog is beautiful and what an adorable name
Her photographs are some of the prettiest I have ever seen and she likes cherry blossoms... So ya know I love her...

The Sunshine Blog Award is a prize awarded to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
As an award winner, there are a few rules to follow:
  • Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
  • Answer the questions below.
  • Pass on the award to 5 bloggers you like, link their blogs, and let them know you awarded them.
so here we go with the Sunshine Award....
 
1. Favorite color -  love them all but right now I am crushing on ~ pale yellows

2.  Favorite Animal - kitty's ~ but then ya'll knew that..

3.  Favorite Number - 13 ~ hubby's baseball jersey number before he was the hubby..

4.  Favorite non-alcoholic drink - ice tea with fresh mint

5.  Facebook or Twitter - Facebook, there will never be enough hours in my day for Tweeting

6.  My passion - right now it's all about tomatoes.. big, fat, homegrown juicy tomatoes  

7.  Getting or Giving Presents - keeping it real here I love getting ..lol 

8.  Favorite Pattern - I'm not big on patterns but always come back to calico's

9.  Favorite Day of the Week - any of them spent at home.. I'm such a homebody these day's

10.  Favorite Flower - I love them all but if I have to chose just one it's Confederate Jasmine

So in the spirit of Blog Awards I am going to send the love and gratitude on and nominate the following for the Sunshine Blog Award, each of these blogs and bloggers bring Sunshine into my life  every time I visit ..  I enjoy so many blogs that picking only 5 is like having to chose one flower... damn hard ..

Tootsie Time ~ I am in complete awe every time I stop by Miss Glenda's blog.. She is the woman I want to be when I grow up ...

Southern Meadows  ~ Miss Karin is another Georgia garden blogger that I have recently found and I am enjoying visiting ....

A Hocking Hills Garden ~  What's not to love I start smiling when I see her bright beautiful header. Her garden is always blooming with something I want.. and I have to giggle I'm forever right clicking on her blog just so I get her message ~ STOP THIEF ..lol

Grandma Barbs This and That ~ I started following Barb back last summer and have enjoyed every second of it. Her barn pictures are wonderful. I don't get to see a lot of that around here so I  really enjoy all that she shares .

Savannah Granny ~ Miss Ginger just makes me smile.. I can hear her voice as I read her wonderful post. I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Ginger this year and she is a grand southern lady .. She has already received the Sunshine Award, but I don't care... I want her know how much I appropriate all the sunshine she shares with each of us.

and One more ~
Miss Nell Jean of Secrets of a Seed Scatter  ~ I love her blog, her humor and the fact that she makes me want to learn more about gardening. She has or will find the answer and dang if she doesn't remind me of my momma...  Her love for gardening shines through in each and everyone of her post..

OK there you have it .. and may I add that I know some of you are award free blogs but I don't care I still love ya anyways....

There is so many others that bring sunshine into my life... I wish I could name them all but heck after this long post I'm not sure anyone is still with me any ways ..lol and I guess I wasn't at a loss for words after all..
also I would like to apologize for not visiting much lately or replying.  I know it's what makes and breaks a blog but more then that it's just nice to see someone is really enjoying what you are doing.. I promise to do better because I very much enjoy visiting and seeing what each of you are up too..

Thank you so much.... There is not enough words or ways to say Thank you 
so I'll just send a big hug to each of you, Cherry

17 comments

  1. I am often at a loss for blog topics..Once I find one, I can usually find the words...I've really reached sometimes!!! I must say, reading other blogs sometimes helps..wish I had more time...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too find that reading other blogs helps but I somehow end up jumping from one blog to next and the next thing I know it's time to go to work and no post...lol Wish I had more time to...hugs, Cherry

      Delete
  2. Hi HONEY!!! You are just the sweetest girl in the world...and that you have chosen me to share this award with is such a compliment! I agree with you whole heartedly about why we blog. I have no need to be the biggest richest either...I don't have the time to do a couple posts a week...so if I was huge...I'd be overwhelmed! I also think that some of the ones I used to follow that have gotten all big and rich have changed so much that I don't feel the urge to visit so much anymore. I am not now...nor have I ever been a butt kisser...so sucking up to the "rich and famous" is not something you will catch me doing! (especially not with dirt under my nails! hahaha!)
    I know how you feel about motivation too. I stare for hours...not having any idea how to go about presenting many of my projects. I look back on some old posts and am amazed that I had SO much to say.
    I hope the writers block passes soon for both of us girl. You are one of my absolute favorites...I often lurk...and don't comment...I know...that is horrible...I just seem to be jammed up for words lately. I come here to get cheered up when life is kicking me around...as it has been for the past few years.
    Thank you again for the honors!!! I will get to the posting as soon as I can!
    hugs from Alberta Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See this is what I'm talking about Glenda's way with words cracks me up ~ No we should never have dirt under our nails while kissing butt...lol If ya'll don't read Tootsie Time you are truly missing out she's a hoot with a hammer or a shovel going all the time... hugs gal

      Delete
  3. Cherry,
    Thank you so much. You are much too kind to this old Southern Broad.
    Love ya girl,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOLOL!!! now that I see how LONG my comment really is...I feel silly!!! I am complaining about writers block...and babbling on and on!!!
    I suppose we can say I made up for the visits where I didn't say anything! lol
    better go before I write another book here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherry, I also get into the blogger doldrums and find it difficult to get anything done. It has to be fun and not work, other wise where is the pleasure in sharing our gardens with others? I so enjoy stopping by to read your blog and look at all the wonderful photos, and I will continue to be a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Jennifer I love yours also and always find something new when I stop by.. hugs, Cherry

      Delete
  6. Wow, I am at a loss for words...I just want to drive down to Savannah and give you a great big hug! You are the sweetest! I am loving reading your blog and enjoyed reading more about you! I hope one of these days we will meet! I will post next week. I am heading to Chapel Hill this weekend to spend time my adorable 9 month old niece. Btw, I think we all get into a blogging funk once in a while...you have a great attitude and will get your groove back! xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Karin enjoy your visit get lots of sugar while you are there.. Safe travels.. I look forward to getting to meet one day.. hugs

      Delete
  7. Cherry, Thank you so much for thinking of me for the Sunshine Award! I have received it once before, but I will gladly accept it and pass it on again.
    I've been so busy lately that I haven't been visiting much and when I have I don't always leave a comment.
    I'm going over to visit Miss Julia and the others that you have given the award to.
    You have a beautiful blog and I enjoy visiting. I hope you get over the writer's block soon.
    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the other bloggers as much as I do..I visit you and others a lot without leaving a comment so I know what you mean, just know I truly enjoy your blog..
      hugs, Cherry

      Delete
  8. Cherry, when you get to that point, simply post some of your wonderful pictures. You can always go back at some future date if the spirit moves you. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words.... let the pictures tell the story. And congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Cathy you are so right.. Thank you so much for the reminder. hugs

      Delete
  9. Before I scrolled on down to the sweet words you said about me, I was thinking, "Why doesn't she just ask her Momma?" That gracious lady knows lots of things you could blog about. I am complimented by the comparison. You are too kind.

    This dry well of blogging will pass. You'll find something you just have to tell and we'll be on the blog road again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email