Jane Coslick Cottage Tour ~ Cottage 5

Welcome to Castaway Cottage 

What you see on the outside is what you will see
 on the inside, lots of coral and greens



love the table, chairs and the color of  this cute corner cabinet.
How about the little metal flamingo.. he's so cute 

The living area was a nice size.
loved the oar in the corner,
 that door to the left went out onto the sun porch.


a perfect place to start or end your day
and an afternoon nap would be a must


I think my favorite part of this cottage was the green floors
and all the pops of bright colors through out the house.


slipcovers are awesome..
I love mine and don't think I will ever have traditional furniture again.

this bar was in a little nook in a hallway off the living area
I thought this oar was cool it is decoupage with
what looked like navigational codes and their meanings.
this bedroom was bright with sunlight and color

loved this headboard
the buoy lamp on the blue chest and Mr. Fish of course

a side porch,
my girlfriend hanging out in the potty ..
inside joke on that one...
love ya Bobbie looking good girlfriend
and a second restroom laundry room combo.

I sure hope ya'll aren't getting tired of the cottage tours yet,
 because we still have a bunch more to see... 
More " Tybee Chic " ... coming soon...

You can see all of the Cottages and other tours on my Home And Garden Tour Page
Don't forget my blog address has changed
 please rejoin to follow along
and if you have me on your blogroll 

please delete the old address and add the new one.. 
Thank ya bunches, Cherry http://cherrysinthegardenandmore.blogspot.com/
 Hope ya'll enjoyed cottage number 5 ..  
hugs and happy Saturday everyone, Cherry

all of the proceeds from this wonderful benefit are being donated to
 The Savannah Humane Society Low Cost Community Spay Neuter Clinic that 
Miss Jane and friends are trying very hard to get up and running.
If you can please help.. You can donate cash to help with the low cost spay and neuter clinic or you can donate your time to the shelter, you can also drop off supplies.. food, blankets and cleaning supplies are always welcomed, and one of my favorites is shopping and donating to

3 comments

  1. I love everything! What a fun tour~thank you :)
    Have a great weekend,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty snazzy red door pulls in the one photo! All of this colour is making my house look a bit "pale" in comparison. The cottage photos are so much fun to see.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all the light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email