First Friday Flaunt of 2013

How about some more beautiful camellia's from the
 Judge Arthur Solomon Camellia Trail 
which is located at the Bamboo Farm & Coastal Gardens in Savannah.
The camellia trail is a project of the Southeastern Camellia Society
in cooperation with the University of Georgia and
the Friends of Coastal Gardens.
If you are anywhere near by, right now is a great time to visit.
There are lots of pretties blooming.





The Southeastern Camellia's Society, Inc. Facebook page

 Come join me over at Tootsie Time
 to see what everyone else is flaunting today.
A big thank you to Miss Glenda for hosting this great party every week.

hugs and happy Friday ya'll, Cherry

Don't forget my address has changed so if you have me on your blogroll please delete the old address and add the new one.. Thank you, Cherry
http://cherrysinthegardenandmore.blogspot.com/

10 comments

  1. They definitely brighten the winter landscape! One of these days I will get back down to Savannah and will have to make it to the Bamboo Farm. I have heard so much about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it must have been so wonderful to take a walk there, I guess there would be critters also partaking in the beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the change on my sidebar. I love Camellias, this would be a fantastic trail to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only dream about growing camelias... if they were hardy here I would certainly be addicted to them! Lovely... Larry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I chuckled when I read "fried egg plant" but the name certainly was well chosen. All those fabulous blooms, Cherry!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I get down that way, I'll be sure to visit. They're so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful..So delicate looking..welcome to blogspot...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a treat, Cherry! I love walking among Camellias in bloom and you capture them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well hello there!!! First I want to thank you so much for linking in today...I have been absent from my own party a lot lately, and I feel terrible! My internet is acting like a diva this last while and it is hard for me to even load my own page much less a link or two! So..forgive me...I am trying!
    This is a great post!!! very pretty shares this week my friend...I hope you will link in again soon...if my internet will allow me to...I am going to try to share this post with the tootsie time facebook page!
    hugs!!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful garden. I love camelias, and the carpet they make around the bushes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email