Jane Coslick Cottage Tour ~ Cottage 4 upstairs

Welcome to the upstairs of  Breeze Inn Cottage
the Tybee home of author Mary Kay Andrews

today we are heading upstairs 3 bedrooms and 2 baths

these great old beach photos lined the stairwell

bedroom # 1 was bright, light and airy
I loved the dresser and the flamingo picture

this little Christmas tree was awesome

my girlfriend Bobbie loved the santa, I loved the sweet little lamp

bedroom # 2
3 beds within jumping distance apart...
don't you know kids just love this room

crushing on all the red

bedroom #3 the master
love the suitcases and I really wanted to sneak
 that hat box home with me

off the master was an office area and the master bath
aren't the floors fabulous

how about that typewriter, phone and the fan lamp

anyone know if Miss Mary Kay got that
Vintage CHERRY red Porsche for Christmas

yummy master bath... can I just say I hate seeing toilet lids up
 it seems like every tour we do anymore they are up...

NO WORDS...
Ok maybe one pure awesomeness oh well that was two ..

it was a great master bath

heading down the stairs were these cute framed vintage bathing suits and on the last step it said Beach with an arrow.

Seaside Sister  is a cute shop on Tybee that Miss Mary Kay
has lots of funky, vintage stuff in it.
If you head to Tybee you have to stop by.
 If I could have got that Tybee sign out
 of there without anyone noticing ...



and they have a great little book nook with a great selection of
local authors including Miss Jane Coslick 
 
You can see all of the Cottages and other tours on my
 Home And Garden Tour Page
Don't forget my blog address has changed
 please rejoin to follow along
and if you have me on your blogroll 

please delete the old address and add the new one.. 
Thank ya bunches, Cherry http://cherrysinthegardenandmore.blogspot.com/
 
More " Tybee Chic " ... coming soon...

Hello, Cherry,I am the new owner of a house on Tybee that has a tiny yard around it and practically nothing growing. Would love to see a plant list that you suggest as possibilities for me to consider.
I would love to make that list for you please email me @ Cherryd6@gmail.com and put Tybee Judy in the subject line so I will be sure to get it. Because you commented as Anonymous 
I can't contact you.. 

all of the proceeds from this wonderful benefit are being donated to The Savannah Humane Society Low Cost Community Spay Neuter Clinic that Miss Jane and friends are trying very hard to get up and running.
If you can please help.. You can donate cash to help with the low cost spay and neuter clinic or you can donate your time to the shelter, you can also drop off supplies.. food, blankets and cleaning supplies are always welcomed, and one of my favorites is shopping and donating to

Hope ya'll enjoyed cottage number 4 ..  
hugs and happy Saturday everyone, Cherry

4 comments

  1. You must have such a wonderful time on these cottage tours, Cherry! It's great to see the photos, it would be even more wonderful to tag along on a tour or stay in one!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great tour. I loved the dresser sink in the bathroom. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours is a blog I will use as a guide for our trip to Savannah (whenever we get there!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Karen, We have a blast come on down and join us one day..lol might be a long ride for one day come stay for awhile..

    Hi Carlene what fun seeing you here I'm honored you stopped by.

    Miss Janet you better not come to Savannah without me knowing it. I can be your tour guide..

    hugs, Cherry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email