no internet but the garden is looking good

It's amazing what you can get done when you are not hanging out playing on the computer all day.

My internet has been down for a couple of days and at first I thought
OH NO !!! what will I do !!!

Well it turns out I found plenty to do, all the flowerbeds are weeded ... now to get some mulch down before the weeds return.

My little veggie garden seems to have jumped up overnight I have tomatoes about the size of a ping pong ball the cucumbers , squash & peppers are starting to bloom ..

it won't be long now till we will be eating good.

Busy weekend ahead my parents 55 wedding anniversary is Saturday 55 years WOW !!!

and then Mothers Day is Sunday
I'm taking Mom up to Rahn's in the morning for her Mothers Day, and yes Miss Carla the dog is still there but you can bet he will not be getting anywhere near my stuff ... lol

Then Sunday will be spent with the Mother in law I think we are going to spend the day out on the sandbar, grill some steaks and do some fishing .. sounds like fun ...
once again we need rain but sure hope it wait's till Sunday evening.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by while I was playing in the yard.

Karen
I left info on your blog .

have a wonderful weekend ya'll
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

2 comments

  1. I'm glad you were able to accomplish so much while your internet was down. :) Sounds like things are really doing well in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what we can accomplish when we aren't distracted by the computer, isn't it? Of course it's been helpful to me this winter, but even I am finding myself choosing not to spend as much time on the computer as I used to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email