Apple Rosemary Vinaigrette

I made this yesterday it is from the
GREEN TOMATO CONCEPTS
and it was really good so thought I would share.

Apple Rosemary Vinaigrette

2 apples, peeled, cored & chopped ( I used green granny smiths )

1/2 cup apple juice

1 /2 cup cider vinegar

juice of 1/2 of lemon

1 tbsp. whole grain mustard

1 tbsp. minced rosemary

Add all ingredients to blender & puree until smooth.

1 & 1/2 cup of canola oil

Slowly drizzle in oil in a steady stream until emulsified.

Season with sea salt cracked black pepper to taste.

~~~~~~

and because I have some of the first of the crop .. which are SO SWEET
I had to add a little Vidalia onion


hope you enjoy it....

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email