and a few more beautiful homes

from Isle of Hope


This is one of my favorites it just looks magical with all those giant old oak trees







don't you just love the pink bicycle



This one is so charming



this one is for sale





The row of cottages is really pretty to see in person







you can see some of the inside of this one at Cora Bett Thomas Realtors Link


I could sit and watch the boats come and go all day











I have one more home to share but it maybe Sunday or Monday so check back..
Happy Friday everyone and hugs from Savannah ya'll, Cherry ~

Thank you so much for stopping by.. Hope you enjoyed yourself... Please checkout some of the OLDER post and come back often..
P.S. You can click on any picture to see it larger

3 comments

  1. Oh, such beautiful homes. We were actually in Savannah 2 weeks ago. We stayed at Hilton Head a few days and drove in to one of our favorite cities for a bit of shopping, exploring, lunch and to stock up on Byrd's cookies!

    I lost my mom in 2010 and both of my in-law's this spring. Your beginning quote really touched me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have passed thru Isle of Hope a couple times in the past - so beautiful. But this virtual tour is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing another beautiful home tour. I think Dorothea Benton Frank placed one of her fictional books in this local. Mmmm, the homes and their island setting are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email