Amazing Daylilies ~ Outdoor Wednesday & June Bloom day

OK amazing is over exaggerating it a bit .. lol


but to me they are amazing not just because they are beautiful but because I have paid them nor anything else any attention for well over a month ..


I have been so busy that I truly have not done anything in the yard except a quick watering of things in pots and then right back inside..


This morning I went out early with a cup of coffee sat and just enjoyed the quite beauty around me..


a lot of things look pretty pitiful but not the daylillies


they welcomed me back without a single ( where the heck have you been or a if you don't love us enough to stop by every now and then we are out of here )





not a single complaint ...


just beautiful smiling faces






and a simple good morning ..

Which is what I hope each of you are having!

Today I am joining in on my very first Garden bloggers Bloom day over at May Dreams Gardens with Miss Carol & the gang and with Miss Susan at A Southern Daydreamers for Outdoor Wednesday so come join me for a little blog hopping to see all the wonderful things happening around blog land today ...

Hugs from Savannah ya'll, Cherry

11 comments

  1. these are stunning! good morning to you.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some stunning lilies there. What a nice site to greet you with your coffee. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love plants that aren't fussy? Your daylilies are gorgeous and I love the first one the most!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely daylilies whispered that their little feelings are hurt that you didn't love them enough to introduce them to us by their little names after they struggled so to look their best in the face of neglect.

    Some of the poutier ones plan not to rebloom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Cherry! You have so many different varieties of daylilies. They're all spectacular. I've only started my daylily collection in my current garden...and still no blooms. Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A delightful Daylily ode. Love them to bits because, they are beautiful, don't ask for much, are always cheerful and make my, your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love the lilies! They are all very pretty-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think that I had realized just how many different daylilies you grow! What a beautiful collection of gorgeous blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are stunning! Great photos! You have so many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drool, drool, drool!
    Mine are just starting to bloom. Your daylily collection is wonderful, Cherry. Love'm all!
    Still drooling,
    Lynn ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email