One more 1st Birthday

Look at this sweet little fellow I just want to eat him up



Mr. Kaiden is now 1 year old...



His mommy and I took him out to Ft Pulaski to play and he had a ball we couldn't keep him in the stroller now that he has figured out this whole walking stuff he is a man on the move .. lol



It was the first pretty day we have had in a long time ..



and looking at these pictures is making me wish for warm sunshine and spring flowers ..



Happy first Birthday little man we love you so much
Happy Tuesday everyone
hugs, Cherry

5 comments

  1. He is a cutie! The pictures are great! He looks like he really enjoyed the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Girl-Friend, he's one adorable little
    fellow & a lucky one to have an Aunt Cherry
    who so adores him,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so sweet, even before being covered in frosting. Once they start walking around, you can't stop them; can you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time flies! Happy belated birthday Kaiden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could just take a bite out of that sugar lump there!!! He is a cutie pie for sure..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email