Saturday's finds



The Ultimate Yard Sale was fun but I didn't find any treasures so off I went to to see what I could find else where and here's what $15.00 and a couple of stops got me..
A really dirty, stinky suitcase .. lol Not sure now what I saw in this thing .. lol
2 enamel pots which I have a weakness for .. I love to plant in them and use them when working in the yard .. a cute little pocketbook made in Hong Kong the handle looks like Tortoise Shell
( could have taken a better picture .. sorry )



and then this TA DA .. My find of the day..

OK I know this may not make your heart sing but me, I fell in love at first sight .. lol
I could not believe the lady only wanted $5.00 for it.
I see it as a really cool planter and can't wait to put it together .
The sun is shining so pretty here this morning looks like a great day to do some spray painting ..

Have a beautiful Sunday everyone!
hugs ya'll, Cherry

1 comment

  1. Cherry, that is a really cool find! I thought it was a planter when I first glimpsed it, before I read along.

    How do you get holes in the enameled pots, to use them as planters, I wonder?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email