Happy First Birthday to Pop and Tart

Look out world .... all the babies are turning one !



My day with the twins was so much fun we played around downtown then we hit Tybee island for some beach fun..



Within an hour I knew I was in over my head with these two. I have know idea how my beautiful little niece and her handsome hubby do this everyday and night .... lol



Saturday their momma & daddy throw them one of the biggest first birthday party I have ever been to. We all had so much fun watching them opening gifts and playing in their cakes ..



Look how his cake is still standing and his face is trashed and her cake is trashed with little mess to her sweet little face .. lol









First visit to the beach



My goodness look how fast this year has flown by.
Your smiles, giggles and those twinkling blue eyes
make our hearts just melt ..

Happy birthday Pop and Tart
your aunt Cherry and uncle Allen
love ya'll with all our hearts ...
and a Happy, Happy Birthday to my girlfriend Bobbie
may this birthday be as special as you are !!

love ya bunches
, Cherry

7 comments

  1. Happy Birthday, everyone. What a perfect place to celebrate, I love Tybee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Looks like they had a great time.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos Cherry! Especially those first visit to the beach pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun (work)!! Just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how kids just dig in and eat cake! Wouldn't you love it if we could still do that and have it be acceptable! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the person that will never know how much she means to me. Thank you so much aunt cherry for taking these pic. of my twin you take the best pic. that money can't not pay for. I Love you so very much you are my best friend and the best aunt ever I love you sooooooooooooo much you are the best! Love pop and tarts mommy :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email