Palmer Home B&B Charleston, South Carolina

This past weekend my besties and I did a quick trip
 to Charleston, South Carolina
 to tour the HGTV 2013 Dream House
 which I will be sharing but first I had to share
The Palmer Home B&B 
it's all pink and beautiful

I can only imagine how spectacular the view
 of the Charleston harbor must be from one of these balconies 

it is a private home and has been in the same
 family for three generations

Oh the stories a home like this could tell from mint juleps afternoons,
pirates, major storms and tea parties I bet it has seen them all


click on the link below and you can tour the house, 
carriage house and their new inn it's all pretty special.
hugs ya'll lots more of Charleston to share soon.. Cherry

1 comment

  1. WOW..It's gorgeous...Wouldn't it be fun to stay there?? It's a beauty..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email