Savannah's Hidden Gardens Not on the Tour, Tour 2012

Good morning everyone today I'm sharing gardens
 and other pretties that were not on the tour
but too pretty not to share...
 Like what is behind these walls and gate

A very lush green courtyard with a swimming pool hidden behind a perfect border of boxwood's

 a wonderful herb garden in pots right by the back door

and where we met these lovely ladies from Texas
 if anyone knows them please share this with them it is such a great picture.

next garden

Bamboo sneaking out the top

inside left

right side ~ creeping fig and ivy covered walls

Center of the courtyard

 the very back of the garden


lots and lots of greenery

don't ya'll just love the pineapples on those awesome columns


I love the rooster weather vane above the lady banks and jasmine.. bottom left is Bears Britches in bloom

dancing ladies, funky lady and more creeping fig


bath tub filled with asparagus fern sitting in an alley, lady banks, delphinia, iris

and this garden was hidden almost to well. From what we could see it was awesome.

lots of wrought iron, plants, swimming pool, frogs well one frog and now maybe no frog
 .. wink, wink to my girlfriend Bobbie

isn't this adorable... 
I love it, love the first little mouse... oops ='s happy cat
Have a wonderful, wonderful day everyone.. 
hugs, Cherry

4 comments

  1. Loved the garden tours! Hidden gardens have so much character. I love those pineapples too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me, glad I found you. Thanks for the Savannah tour-it has been years since I was there-it is the most beautiful city! Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post.....i would love to visit someday! thank you for sharing over at the Cottage Garden Party....this is an amazing tour that no one should miss! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gates and walls/fences add such mystery and intrigue! You just have to peek to see what's secreted away

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email