Hunting eggs at Gigi's house

Hi everyone hope ya'll had a wonderful Easter weekend ours was nice. Being with family is always a blessing, other than eating to much.... Chicken & dumplings and my niece Dani's Strawberry trifle which was really yummy can make a women hurt herself.



We hunted eggs and yes Gigi almost hurt someone when she saw that egg in her Amaryllis



We threw the eggs in our big basket really quick so we could hurry and find more..



We hunted really hard in Gigi's flower beds... I'm sure this is where the Easter bunny put all them pretty eggs.



my, my look at all the eggs in my big basket..



hey Brayci that's a mighty big basket you have there



What cha got in it?



Hey ... look at all the eggs you found.. mind if I have one ?



look I found one !! and yes that is what she said as she was running away with Brayci's egg..lol



and when I wasn't pestering my cousin Brayci I was hauling butt as fast as I could with momma hot on my heels..



I did sit for a minute for Miss Monica to take some pretty pictures of us in the park but you won't catch me sitting still for long cause I'm a girl on the go ... and if you would like to see Brayci & Lexi's first comical act check them out in the cotton field here.

Hugs from Savannah ya'll, Cherry

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email