Irises and roses for the garden party

Good morning hope everyone is well
 and enjoy the last days of May it has been so, so pretty
 around here. We have yet to reach 90 degrees and since I got started
 late on all my gardening chores this spring it sure has helped.

today I am sharing roses from SACGC Botanical Gardens,
and irises from the Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens






one of my favorites






see the new observation tower in the background


this is what the iris bed looks like from the top of it...
This bed is only a couple year's old
what a treat it is going to be watching it grow...


I am smitten with this bright colorful mini


and this soft muted beauty..



I am joining Miss Tracie of
 Fishtail Cottage for her  weekly garden party
Come on and join us... 
lets go see all the pretties being shared today.
hugs, Cherry

6 comments

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous! I love roses and irises. That mini rose almost looks like a rainbow with all those pretty colors. :) One of my knockout roses is actually named "rainbow" but it's not nearly as pretty as that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous..You are always surrounded by beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was trying to choose a favourite rose but they're all so beautiful. The iris bed is a unique design, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that your iris garden?? It is absolutely amazing! Your irises are stunning! What was the observation tower built for? New follower. Please visit my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - amazing photo's. you have so many unique iris colors - love them!!! thanks for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's Garden party! hope you are having a great weekend! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  6. woow your photos are Lovley :)
    and do not miss....

    SATURDAY SHOW OFF

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email