if you're looking for me & Bethany



We are off like bees in the spring out searching for the sweetest deals



somewhere between Savannah and Perry, Georgia .. It's " Peaches to Beaches weekend " The longest yard sale in Georgia. The weather is going to be perfect. The car is packed with bungee/ straps, tape measure, blankets, maps, list, water, chocolate, wine and we are off to have a fun filled whooping good time .. Hope to have lots of pictures to share next week..

Have a beautiful weekend everyone!
Hugs from Savannah ya'll, Cherry

3 comments

  1. I am simply envious. Have a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to sit out Peaches to Beaches this year, love your pics. But i'm just dyin' to know what is that gorgeous flower? the one with the nodding white bells with a little pink on top? sooo pretty! is that a shrub or tree? I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Miss Teresa in this picture the white flowers are blueberries blooms and a white wisteria that hasn't opened yet.Your double red peach is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email