Babies, babies, babies

I must warn everyone this blog is going to be all about babies for a little while.

It all started With little Miss Abbigail 7 months ago she popped into this world with her big bright blue eyes and stole our hearts. We have been in a baby whirlwind ever since.

After lots of oohing, aaaahing over the most adorable little gifts, pink and blue punch, pink and blue cakes and even a pink cake where we needed a blue one... lol
which is something we will be laughing about for the rest of our lives .. it will be that story that we will be telling at every birthday party.
Thank you for that special memory Aunt Beth.. We love you !!
Now the babies are coming Monday February the 9th The twins were born ( pictures to follow of course.. lol ) and today we will be getting my little sister Cricket's first grand daughter which they just called and told me to get myself to the hospital we are going to have a baby before lunch ...Woohoo so guess I will stop right here ... but be warned lots of baby pictures to come..

The top picture is my sister, mom, me and my sisters daughters
the second picture is my nieces Christy ( having baby girl today) & Shelby
the next one is our beautiful new niece Dianne's shower she married into this crazy family and is due in 3 weeks and the last picture is Dianne and the now famous pink cake oh did I mention that Dianne and Josh are having a boy ...lol again we love you aunt Beth ...lol




Posted by Picasa

3 comments

  1. It sort of fits in nicely as a spring theme, doesn't it? I hope you have many safe arrivals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you lucky to be adding so many new little members to the family? Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! It looks like the girls rule! (more girls than boys?)

    Can't wait til the babies start rolling here :o) Can't wait for the grandbabies!

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email