Tybee girls forever...

Mornings on Tybee island are magical

afternoons on Tybee island are spectacular

evenings on Tybee island are the perfect way to end a day
 or at least wind down a bit until the music starts.

and getting to spending them all
with my beautiful girlfriends
from Ohio is a treasure
 I hold close to my heart always and forever.

If you need a little cure for what is ailing ya
 I suggest grabbing your girlfriends head to the beach
lay in the sunshine, drink to much, dance and sing like fools
then get up the next day and do it all again...

Missing you girls already...
 love ya Jilly, Debie and our Duhe girl...
Counting down the days until
sweet October brings us together again.
hugs, Cherry

1 comment

  1. The beach has always been a calm and relaxing place for me..I haven't been there for years..Miss it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email