Raindrops, Sunshine, Raindrops

Fuji waterfall hydrangea 




Good morning everyone hope ya'll are having a fabulous morning. It's another rainy morning here. We have had gobs of wonderful rain and cool cloudy days. I have gotten so much done outside it's hard to believe it's June.. The only downfall of all the rain is not a lot of blooms, more weeds and bugs than I have ever seen and the pool water is chilly again.. The upside, I'm betting the Fall gardens are going to be gorgeous or at least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of.. lol
 oh and a little tidbit of info DO NOT paint a birdbath when you know it's going to rain the paint will slide right off..
Yes I did that Saturday ...
hugs and happy day, Cherry


8 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures, Cherry. I have never heard of Fuji Waterfall Hydrangea. It is gorgeous. I love the photo of the butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pix. The butterfly one is great. Those devils are hard to get pix of. They move around too much. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry,

    I really like that watering can idea. I've not seen that before and it is so effective!

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great watering can idea! I may have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures..We had 3 inches of rain yesterday..The grass , flowers and trees are smiling..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Cherry. Girl you know I have to steal that idea with the watering can. LOL! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sweet lady. I love the watering can. OOPs, I just noticed that Lona is stealing the idea. She cant steal it , I am. Oh heck, we can both steal it. Great idea and it's beautiful.
    Love to you, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was trying to say HI sweet lady. However, I sweet lady too. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email