"An Isle of Hope Christmas" The Chanty's in the Oak may be gone but look what took their place...



Remember this picture from Halloween... you can see all of the pictures here



When Beth and I walked up to this home we started squealing. The chanty's are gone but oh how pretty is this..



the lights and gorgeous / huge ornaments in the oak were beautiful







this is one of my favorite homes on bluff drive









the front porch is nice and wide a good book on a rainy day this is where you would find me..



The entire yard is landscaped so pretty. Love this side courtyard



look at the colors of this Japanese maple it was beautiful wish I had taken a full length shot of it.



the back porch ~ aren't those big ornament balls cute..
This home wasn't on the tour but if it ever is you may never get me out of it .. as pretty as they decorate for the holiday's I'm betting the interior of this home is awesome.



walking back to the marina to get our car we just had to go back by to see all those lights in the dark.





this is the view if you were coming in by boat.. WOW right ...

Hope ya'll are enjoying, don't forget to stop back by cause there is still more of "An Isle of Hope Christmas" to share.. Thank you so much for stopping by.. hugs from Savannah, Cherry

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email