It's time to decorate for Christmas

Which is one of my favorite times of the year.. this year I had decided not to put up a tree in the living room because I knew the little monster kitties that were suppose to be temporary visitors in our home but have become a wonderful part of our family would try to climb it .. but everyone kept saying NO Tree .. you always have a beautiful tree you have to have your tree ... so yesterday I put it up... and



first there was a little kitty meeting around the tree. Our older cat in the middle loves to sleep under the tree so he was very excited to see it going up.



first in is little Mr Tig the I ain't scared of nothing kitten



come on now ya'll know my tail is pretty enough to be an ornament..



oh yeah this is great ya'll come on in ...



and so little sister boots follows and finds herself the perfect spot to watch the world go by out the front windows..



and the next thing I knew they were being so cute and still and sweet ahhhhhhh which lasted all of about 3 seconds then they started fighting, the tree started rocking and I started praying.... I just knew any moment it was coming down . It didn't but I'm betting it won't make it through the entire season .. lol. We finished putting the lights on it and as long as the lights are lit one of them is in the tree, unplug and they come out ..lol Needless to say I won't be decorating in my normal fashion this year .. Have you started decorating yet ? Do you need help ? I will send you my furry little helpers as long as you promise to send them back cause they have stolen our hearts.. Hope ya'll all have a wonderful day.

hugs from Savannah ya'll, Cherry

6 comments

  1. My mom was from the south and I miss her "y'alls". Thanks for stopping by and then ... following.

    Merry Christmas,
    Mary @ SeaQuilts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry - thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to call my son (the super cat lover over) he had so much fun seeing your cats climb the Christmas tree! Thanks so much for sharing those pictues - priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your header was fixed......BUT it's really cats in the Christmas tree! FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your kitties are so funny! I'm with you - I bet your tree won't make it through the season either; don't put your favorite breakables on it:) Kathijane

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is the cutest thing ever!!! I love this post. don't you love how they just seem to get involved??? well at first anyways??? after the tree is up...maybe not so much! lol
    hugs friend. sick in bed and thought I'd pop by and see what you were doing before I head for a nap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love those kitty's, they really know how to steal the show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email