Yummy, yummy an entire hotel lobby filled with Gingerbread

Oh Baby it's REALLY, REALLY cold in Savannah .. it has been a 2 pair of socks kinda week around here !

The Savannah Harbor Foundations Tenth Annual Gingerbread Village is going on now through Christmas at the The Westin Savannah Harbor .. My niece Dianne and I took little Mr. Kaiden to see it and she and I were the ones acting like children ... it's an entire lobby of sugar.. we wanted to touch everything.



The Olde Pink House Restaurant



love this one



They are all done by local chefs, students and community groups.



I loved the little church



there was a lot of really cute entries they have the larger village set up in the main lobby and then a smaller one in an adjacent lobby



The boats were awesome



The little veggie garden was really cute



as was this barn with the horse and the chicken looking out the door & window



The Gulfstream jet was much bigger than it looks



the hedge around this house was made out of rice crispy treats. I love the roof line of this house it's typical of downtown Savannah.



There was a train track all the way around the large village



and my little guy Kaiden tried really, really hard to get his hands on it. If you get the opportunity to go see the village go it will bring out the kid in ya ... I have been thinking about gum drops and ginger snaps ever since ..lol

Happy Wednesday everyone
Hugs from Savannah ya'll, Cherry

No comments

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email