For months now I haven't been showing up on Blotanical like so many others.
I had just decided that since I wasn't a computer geek I would just not worry about it and just enjoy reading other Blotanical post but this morning much to my delight Stuart had an update with a solution to my problem and I just found my post on the active list ... WOOHOO !!
If you haven't seen it yet below is what worked for me minus the Panadol
( not sure what that is )
did drink one cup of coffee and went on about my day though.
I see Garden girl and some of the other bloggers have made it back also so go try it
Looking forward to seeing everyone posting again..Big bunch of thank you's coming your way Mr. Stuart
For those of you who have Feedburner feeds and would like a workaround here are some options;
1. In your Blogger settings click the Site Feed tab.
2. Remove anything that is within the Post Feed Redirect URL field. It should now be completely EMPTY.
3. Click Save Settings.
4. Go to the SimpliePie Demo page and in the blue field type your URL and then click Read.
5. If successful, it should display your posts.
6. You will notice that where you typed your URL it has now changed to another URL. Copy this.
7. Now go to your Plot in Blotanical.
8. Click the myBlogs tab.
9. Click the Edit button under your blog details.
10. In the Blog Feed field paste the URL that you copied at Step 6.
11. Click Update.
12. Take two Panadol, wait for an hour and then write your next post. They should begin showing up again.