Bozley saves the begonia



















Happy Friday ya'll
I have to share a cute story from my BFF Jilly Bean who lives in Ohio .
.....................................



Remember me telling you about the Rex Begonia I got this year.

Well, since I haven't seen one before, I assumed that it sheds its leaves to get flowers.
Everyday, I'd find leaves laying on the deck. Not just one or two either.

Last night I found a squirrel sitting on the deck next to the plant snacking away on the leaves.
The little turd was just plucking the flowers and leaves, taking a bit and dropping it.

Then he'd

( has to be a boy, no self respecting female would waste a perfectly good flower! )

pluck another and continue!!

I sent Bozley out to rid the yard of the squirrel.

.......................................................................................

now if only I could get Bozley to come to Georgia to get rid of my squirrels poor Bozley would never get any sleep ... lol

Jilly Bean here's a nice site to help get that begonia looking pretty again ...
http://www.bradsbegoniaworld.com/rex.htm

1 comment

  1. The Begonia is pretty and the story is really funny. I didn't know squirrels eat Begonia flowers and leaves.(this is not a joke is it, Cherry?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email