Savannah's Hidden Gardens Tour 2012 ~ 1

are ya'll ready to sneak a peek inside some of 
Savannah's Hidden Gardens

I love this first picture it is my girlfriend Bobbie and a lovely lady that we meet while doing the tour. 
There was four ladies in her group.
They had come all the way from Texas to do the tour.

The entry into this garden was awesome the narrow passage lead into a completely enclosed very lush garden.. It was exactly what a Savannah courtyard garden should be.


The Confederate Jasmine was awesome .. sorry awesome is my word right now..lol  All over town it was in full bloom and the fragrance well if you have smelled it you know it was wonderful if you haven't I sure wish you could.. It is my favorite thing about springtime.


see the rusty turtle there on the right he was cool

Violets, antlers, sedums, rust = pretty

beautiful benches

Brick walls and stucco sure make for pretty garden backgrounds and all the greenery

The Oak leaf hydrangea's where perfect

the home/ antique book store that this garden
 belong to was 4 stories.
As I was looking up I saw two metal stars and
dag gone it.. I meant to ask about them and forgot,
 so when I find out I will share.. They look to have been there forever..




While inside this garden the rest of the world disappeared you couldn't help but to just be, to just relax and enjoy.. 

I'm thinking this was my favorite

but wait there is so many more to share..
 Can't wait to see which one ya'll like the best..
hope ya'll enjoyed ...
Have a FABULOUS day everyone... hugs, Cherry

6 comments

  1. I so want to come do that tour one day! Thanks for posting the pictures. At least I can go there in my mind for right now! LOVE the idea of an enclosed courtyard! Maybe one year I can come and we can go and then go eat lunch at Paula Deen's place and see the house at which "The Book" murder happened! Hugs Carol (is it Mercer House?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherry, I just go gaga when I see pictures of wonderful gardens like these, and wish I could create something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about a courtyard that is just so wonderful! I'm looking forward to Part 2, Cherry.
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right when you say "awesome" Cherry! I love love the second pictures - the collage of the entrance of the garden.
    Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up to the Cottage Garden Party over here at Fishtail Cottage! Someday i will visit there...it's just all too beautiful not to!
    xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email