Wishing each of you a day filled with Love


A little something I did by lamplight last night
 while playing around with some watercolors.
I am thinking about taking an on line course that is being offered by
Watercolor artist Courtney Khail 

 on Watercolor Greetings {Learn to paint your own holiday cards}
but I have never done an On line course, have you? 

Jeanne Oliver has so many great courses and artist teaching
 I want to take them all.

Hugs and Love to each of you.. 
Have a fun day, Cherry

6 comments

  1. Hi Cherry!
    Oh, I love it! It makes me want to be on a beach right now.
    On line course is a good idea. There is a long winter ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tatyana and I have decide to take the course.. hugs stay warm

      Delete
  2. I keep saying I'm going to get out the watercolours I purchased on a whim and try to use them. I've not taken an online course, but I love the idea of painted cards for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get them out and come join the course it looks like lots of fun..

      Delete
  3. Cherry you are so talented! I am working on a project that I want some butterflies and sunflowers painted on it and I keep thinking - Cherry could do this - if only we were closer! Have a great day friend! Blessings to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Carol you are so sweet, this was the sweetest message ever.. You inspire me to keep trying.. and I hope I inspire you to jump in there and give it a try.. and yes if we were closer we would play in paints often.. hugs dear friend..

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It is so much fun to read everyone's thoughts on my ramblings .. I love to go blog hopping so look for me to be visiting you soon.
hugs, Cherry

Sorry Anonymous comments are not allowed

If you would like to receive my posts in your inbox.. You can Subscribe to Cherry's in the Garden and More by Email